On my pilgrimage to the Club Monaco flagship over spring break I tried on a super chic pair of navy culottes (the Baruska Tie Pant) but with a $230.00 price tag I had to hand them back to the dressing room attendant. Luckily hunting at Zara near Lincoln Center I found a similar pair albeit a little less high style but just as flowy and comfy.
I’ve had my eye on a light pink pair of Supergas for awhile (inspired by a certain style conscious former student) however I couldn’t justify the 65$ price tag. Et voila! Walked into Old Navy last weekend and all footwear was on sale, got a pair of pink sneaks for about 11$!
New Spring Tortoiseshell Sunglasses:
Top Bar Sunglasses $14.50
These are some other splurges I’m coveting, and let’s be real I covet almost anything these two companies put out (still seeking a steal version…):
Boden’s Summer Collection:
- Nora Woven Mix Sweater $120 – super cute light layer for cooler spring evenings
- Bordeaux Bikini in Pink Fizz Island Vine, top $45, bottom $42
- Abigail Dress $120 – love a good keyhole neckline, linen looks relaxed but could be dressed up
- Sophia Shirtdress $120 – reminds me of the grown up version of a dress from Express I owned in high school… my fav is the Greenhouse Mono Vine
Tuckernuck New Arrivals and March Lifestyle Guide:
- Sleeveless Yoked Ruffle Top $168
- Navy Striped Tilly Dress $78
- Navy Wide Packable Bow hat $60 – I have to confess I already own this… and splurged on it for Gold Cup two years ago – perfect for horse races or just wandering the farmer’s market
- Embroidered Canvas Wine Tote $16 – ideal for picnics or taking to a party!